Friday, September 17, 2010

wooooo hoooooooooo weekend!!!

I am super excited about this weekend---

The girls are getting to go to their grandparents for the weekend --which they are SUPER excited about!

Blaine's birthday is next Saturday and Daddy has to work so we are letting him have a couple friends over tonight -
    Me, Scott, Blaine, Chase and Blaine's buds Eli and Spencer are in for a night of SUPER FUN!!!
       first BOWLING!!! -- (I have 3- buy one get one free games - which makes this even better)
      second APPLEBEES - -( I have 4 free kids meal tickets) - I think we are gonna get them to sing to him too
      lastly MAC AND BONES for a great game of putt putt (yep----6 free coupons)
   Tomorrow morning - donuts at the Park to round out our fun night!

after we take the boys home -- me and my 3 boys (Scott, Blaine and Chase) are heading to the LAKE!!!!
a nice QUIET night on the lake ----- I may get in the boat -- head down river and sit ALL ALONE with no one to talk to --- I may not even take my phone (ummmmmmmmmmm this part is very unlikely) ha ha!

I am however missing my class reunion, but things just weren't able to come together for all of that -- but hey it will be OK --- I need this GETAWAY!!!!

We will return to Pearl Sunday afternoon, Scott will go to his Deacons meeting, I will get the girls, then we will all go to church - I will teach my little Bible Drill class -- we will go to choir and after that -----

REALITY SETS BACK IN as we get ready for another busy week of SCHOOL!!!!!!

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

1 comment: