Friday, October 1, 2010

THINGS TO PONDER

1.   Mamaw has the kids tonight -- wooooooooohooooooooooooo  date night with my sweet precious wonderful husband!
2.   I cannot believe it is October 1 already --- WOW time flies!!
3.  FYI----- 85 days until Christmas --- OMG!!!!!  I am sooooo not ready for that
4.  Our church has renovated our sanctuary and we will be worshipping in there for the first time this Sunday -- fun stuff!!
5.  Chase man is at the Pumpkin Patch today!!  I cant wait to see how BIG of a pumpkin he gets.
6.  I watched the 20 Best and Worst plastic surgeries jobs of Hollywood -- some of these were soooooooooooooooo SCARY!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!
7.  I am very very very thankful for this cool weather!  It feels amazing out!
8.  I am loving my 3 new pair of shoes I bout at the garage sale for $1!!!!  Im sooo lucky (brand new too)
9.  Get ready -- I am gonna be having a big ole garage sale myself soon!!!! 
10 -- NOOOO my kitchen is still not painted --- It will be SOON -- or else -- haha
11.  I am teaching Sunday School for a friend this weekend - 5th and 6th grade -- PRAY they dont eat me!
12.  We have made some changes in our everyday lives that have made things soo much more stress free -- AMEN for that! -- Stress just aint good!!
13.  People get on my nerves when they complain about the day of the week -- EVERY day is a GIFT from God and I am thankful for each and every one of them -- time goes by too fast to wish it away!
14.  to cut my hair --- or not--- that is the question!
15.  Im so proud of my kids behavior at school --- they are ALL staying on GREEN!! wooo hooo
16.  I need to buy all four of my kids a new bible --- I bought them nice ones and now realize they were a little too young to take care of them (I always do that), but man those dudes are EXPENSIVE!
17.  I love it when Blaine asks "Mom, I am still your most favorite 9 yr old son you have ever had aint I?"
I am gonna be sad when he realizes he is the ONLY 9 yr old son I have ever had!
18.  I bought my kids Halloween Costumes last year on clearance -- Haylee and Shanna have cat outfits -- I didnt know they were gonna grow boobs before they wore them -- WOW, Haylee is a bit tooooo curvy for hers I think!  JEEZ - they are NOT babies anymore!
19.  I think I am ready to start painting again!  I took a brief Hiatus, but its time now I think!!
20.  I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE MY HUSBAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment