Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mama's way is the BEST way!!

How many times growing up did you say you will NEVER be like your mom -- only to find yourself a younger grown up version of her!!!  Man I did!  But as I have grown up -- I have come to realize that being like MY MOM is not such a bad thing :  she's loyal, friendly, loving, sweet, kind, compassionate, trustworthy, dependable, adores her children, loves her husband, relentlessly took care of her sick parents, will do anything to help someone else, likes to make people happy, worked very hard, is a great cook, loves to dance---- this list goes on and on and on -- but here are a few things mama ALWAYS used -- BRAND was everything and so I find myself buying the same stuff (because MY MAMA did it that way) ha ha

mom ONLY used Dawn - and still does to this day--- and to me that is the only kind to use!!!

NEVER buy anything but Heinz ketchup -- all others are yucky!!!

Hellman's is the ONLY mayo---Scott begs to differ !!!  But my mom wins :)

You must ALWAYS use Downy in your laundry -- and I LOVE crawling into my bed with fresh crisp Downy smelling sheets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom always "squishes" the bread and only buys Sunbeam!!!

You walk up to moms house and you smell Pine Sol (original scent) -- so likewise you smell it when you walk up to mine!!!!

No matter how expensive Tide is it is STILL the best laundry detergent!!!!


SOOOOOOOOO  WHAT DID YOUR MOM LIKE?  ARE YOU LIKE YOUR MOM?
hey its not such a bad thing!!!

2 comments:

  1. So this is why Hayden mentioned we need to buy Pine-Sol while at the grocery the other day. LOL!!!

    It's true though! Momma's are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo true!!! I use Tide, Dawn, and Downey like my Mother did too. Also I fold towels the same way, try to cook like her. I have to say try, because I will never be as good as her. I love my Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete