Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JASON MCADORY


This precious angel lost his 22 mo battle with cancer Sunday morning.

Jason grew up at Sunshine and instantly won our hearts with his amazingly contagious smile and personality - even as a young child.  Jason loved people and EVERYONE loved him back!

When Jason found out he had cancer, he vowed that he would beat this and never gave up that fight!  It is amazing the strength, knowledge and FAITH that he had at such a young age.  When most kids would have continually wondered "why me" --Jason just kept with the fact that God has a plan and it would all be ok.

at 2:00 today they will lay Jasons body to rest in Brandon.  As I prepare myself to attend the 12:00 visitation of this angel, I find comfort in the fact that he is watching over all of us as HE SITS AT THE FEET of our FATHER!!!   Jason is whole again and is not in pain -- and let me tell you HEAVEN has received one of the most precious gifts ever!!!!!

I have been warned however that on display at the funeral home is a note that his mom and dad found recently.  This note is a note from Jason to God!  I havent seen this note yet, and not too sure I can handle it.  But I do know that in this note this child tells God "no matter what happens he will never turn his back on him"  WOW!!!  That is powerful stuff!  That is the kind of grace and faith that can only come from God!!!

JASON MCADORY
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment