Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 REASONS I BREATHE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!

 One of our favorite songs is "THE BROKEN ROAD" because it describes the looong roads we both took until we found the one person GOD truly created us for.  Scott Copeland is an AMAZING man whose love has given me more than I could have ever imagined.  There is no doubt that this is THE man GOD wanted to be my husband, my best friend and the "daddy" to my children.  As we are approaching our 8th anniversary, I am still in awe of him everyday!  He is the love of my life and the person who completes who I am!!!!!!








My Shanna -- I never knew that God had planned on me to be her
mommy.  She was born to someone else, but given to me at the sweet young age of 3.  Precious was not the words to describe this brown eyed beauty.  As she is approaching her 12th birthday, we have had lots of ups and downs, but not one that would ever take the place of the joy she has brought to my life.  I cannot imagine not being her mommy and I am blessed that GOD chose ME out of everyone else he created!


                                       

My sweet Haylee--- my other gift from God when she was only 2!!  Not only did he bless me with one sweet angel but two and that  is exactly what she is. It amazes me that she is growing so fast, and seems like just yesterday she was a baby.  She turned 10 in December, and has blessed my life for the last 8 years.   She is a beautiful young lady (well tom boy) that secretly still loves baby dolls, but is way tooo cool for them :)  One thing I do know, she will make a great mommy one day!!!!! 






September 25, 2001 - only 14 days after my birthday and the tragic (9/11), God took my sorrow of 9/11 when he gave me Blaine.  This is my man.  I never imagined that at 5 months old he could be my BEST friend as I went through the divorce.  I vowed to Blaine that day, that no matter what -- he and I would be the best of friends forever and that I would love him immeasurably -- and I DO!
He has a heart of PURE gold and a love for everyone!!!  NEVER does an hour pass that he doesn't "need a hug" or just want to say "mom I love you" -- NEVER!  and boy do I love that!  I knew God loved me, but I am amazed he loved me enough to give me this precious precious angel!!!!




Memorial Day weekend 2004 Scott and I welcomed God's 4th gift into our family.  Chase was the missing piece to the "Copeland Puzzle" and boy has he made our family complete!   He is an amazing little dude with a personality that is out of this world.  Never meets a stranger and can make any situation brighter just by smiling.  He has made our "Dysfunctional" family into a "functional" family by tying all of us together as one.  God knew that is what he would do, and that he would be the one person that would make us ALL complete.  He is a mommy's boy and I love that too!!!!  He is about to turn 6, which means he will be grown before I know it, but in the meantime -- He is my little boy!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This made me tear up!!! I sure wish I could express my feelings this way but I am not good with words! You have a beautiful family and I am so happy for you!! Love u lots woman :-)

    ReplyDelete