Thursday, April 7, 2011

MOMENTS THAT HAVE TAKEN MY BREATH AWAY!!



I LOVE THIS SONG -- IT REMINDS ME OF SOME OF THE MOMENTS IN MY LIFE THAT HAVE TAKEN MY BREATH AWAY!!!

           The day I found out I was pregnant with Blaine
           The day I found out I was pregnant with Chase
           Getting a dozen roses delivered the day of Scott and I's first date - (Valentines day)
           Our first kiss
           Getting out of church, being bombarded by the children's church leaders telling me that
              Blaine and Haylee had accepted Christ as their personal saviour.
           Watching not one one but two of my babies being baptized.
           When Shanna accepted Christ
           Shanna's baptism
           My surprise "song" Scott sang to me at our wedding ( you had me at hello)
           The moment that it became official --- I was the girls momma!
           The day I delivered my babies
          

My life has been blessed beyond measure -- so these are only a few of them moments-- but I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment