Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things you may not know (or care about haha)

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to color -- but I will ONLY use Crayola brand crayons -- I mean I LOOOVE to color
2. If someone drinks the milk out of the cereal bowl I will literally throw up
3. I have never in my 39 years of life tasted a Hostess Twinkie
4. I was absolutely postively totally in love with Jon Bon Jovi for years (39 to be exact haha)
5. If one of my kids leaves milk in a glass in the sink and it gets firm -- I just throw the glass away
6. I dont do milk (in case you cant tell)
7. I once poured my cereal bowl of milk behind the TV because someone wanted me to drink it
8. I worked at the paper mill one summer painting fire hydrants all summer - hard hat and all
9. I love purses, I could change weekly (and sometimes do)
10. I dont do stupid -- I cannot stand people to FAKE being dingy  ugggghhhhhh
11. I have never eaten at Taco Bell that it didnt make me sick -  Never
12. I cry at commercials
13. I cry at songs
14. I cry at tv shows
15. I cry at movies
16. Other than these, I dont cry easy
17. I love to do anything to make people smile

No comments:

Post a Comment