Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you remember????

I REMEMBER WHEN MY MOM AND DAD BOUGHT US OUR FIRST ATARI!!  This thing was AMAZING -- hours upon hours of endless fun!  My FAVORITE game was Kaboom -- you caught these bombs in a barrel --  Boy have tv games came a looooong way!!!




METAL LUNCHBOXES!  I know they still make a few -- but this was our ONLY choice way back when!
as a matter of fact I had this EXACT lunch box - and boy was I cool????
Ok these dudes were called the SUNSHINE FAMILY!  Man they were ugly!  I think there was a coloring book too!  anyways -- UGLY!!!

OMG -- I loved this thing -- It had a little bell up top if I remember correctly!!!!  Every little girls dream -- her own school house!!!

Rub - a - dub dub 3 men in a tub!!  the little bell rang too!!!!!  Did the men come out??? dont remember

This was a STUPID cartoon -- but for some reason I LOVED IT!  I have seen it come on from time to time these days and tried to get my kids to watch it -- but NO WAY!   cant say that I blame them!  Hey it does have a Christian message!!!
These things were GROSS!  but boy were they fun!!!
Ok - who remembers that when you opened the barn door the thing mooood!  This thing was GREAT!!!!

a roly poly apple -- who'd a thunk it?  Still around these days -- I still like the ring of the little bell inside!!



2 comments:

  1. Two Things:
    1. I love your new blog background!
    2. Davey and Goliath was one of my all-time favorite cartoons. It was horrible, but I LOVED it! No surprise there! ...and I think I had that exact Strawberry Shortcake lunch box!

    Those were the good ole days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my barn & it still moos when you open the door. Atari was AWESOME!!! Played PacMan & Space Invaders for hours!

    ReplyDelete