Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Tales

1.  I enjoyed my day off yesterday with my kiddos and my hubby!!!!!  I did do laundry but nothing else -- FUN FUN FUN!!!
2.  So my birthday is Saturday and I have just come to realize that being 38 is awfully close to 40!  I remember when I called 40 old--- so now I am old!
3.  So the rebels screwed up --- who cares -- I STILL LOVE THEM!!!!
4.  Chase did a nose dive off of the trampoline -- scratched up his sweet face -- of course school pics are Thursday!
5.  So tropical storm Hermine (what kind of name is that) is moving through Mexico and is expected to bring lots of humid weather to Mississippi --- causing heat indexes to rise over 100 this week -- SUPER FANTASTIC!!!  grrrr!~
6.  I am having to cook at work today!  Bless me!
7.  Did I mention I watched Pawn Stars ALL DAY yesterday!!  It was great!!!!
8.  Belk is having a great sale!  I got Scott lots of Chaps and Izod shirts for under $9!!  cant beat that!
9.  Chase is trying to learn how to ride his bike without training wheels --- it didnt go so well -- but at least he is trying --- unlike Blaine who tried twice and said "I am a failure" -- you would have to know Blaine to appreciate that statement!!!!!
10. My hubs cooked pork tenderloin, potatoes and onions, butter beans, pinto beans, rice and cornbread for dinner last night!  YUMMO us!!!
11. I am about tired of packing lunches -- It might be worth the money to just let them eat at school!
12. I love Pink!!  It is my most favorite color!!!!!!
13. The last thing I have to say ----------- IM GLAD MY BUDS ARE HOME FROM VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: