Friday, September 3, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!

1.  Woooohooooo!!! 
2.  Last night we SAT on the couch and did NOTHING!  wow that was great!  we NEVER EVER EVER do that!
3.  Tonight is date night!  yiiippppeeee -- we may go the the Pearl football game, but at least I will be able to watch the game without my kiddos moaning and groaning and having to run to the bathroom every few minutes!!!
4.  Tomorrow morning - I will still have no kids until around noon -- sooo do I sleep late or do I get up and garage sale BY MYSELF???   I am leaning toward garage saleing!!!
5.  If sonic ever goes out of business - I may have a heart attack!!
6.  My trusty sidekick is on vacation today!  So that means I am here til 6 -- Lord bless these girls!!!!
7.  We saw on TV last night a documentary about "calcified fetuses"  that was HORRID!!!  we didnt watch long!!!!  uuuuuggggghhhhh
8.  PREPARE yourself----- the PAWN STAR marathon is Monday!  And I am off of work!!!!  YEA ME!!!!!!  How bout a "Chum a colda?"   haha  he is soooo funny!
9.  I guess our buds made it to the beach last night --- now while I am working today - they shall be floating in the lazy river -- there is something wrong with this picture!!!!  wooohoooo gotta love them though!
10. Blaine started piano lessons yesterday -- first day seemed good -- I think he talked Joshua's head off though (imagine that).  Thanks to Joshua I now have a keyboard in my den  :)
11. Chase had to have $2 today -- he said "Mom I have to have a football ribbon and I NEED to go to the pencil store"  I remember those days!!!  fun fun fun!  Blaine just wanted to go to the pencil store - that ribbon thing just wasnt for him!!
12. Haylee was acting a fool last night -- I am trying to download the video of her but I am having probs -- if I do it will be on facebook - you will have to see it -- for those of you who do not know Haylee -- NO ONE thinks she can even talk she is so quiet in public -- but I have proof - -she is a NUT CASE!
13. All my kids made it through the whole month of August on "green"  -- glory to GOD!!!
14. I am thinking I am gonna paint this weekend -- hmmmmmmmmm what to paint??? 

Well..................... LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment