Thursday, April 14, 2011

8 YEARS AGO TODAY!!!!


Eight years ago in this precious little chapel in the mountains Scott and I were married.


After a VERY short amount of dating time, Scott and I got married.  This was an amazing day for me.  That morning during the time leading up to our ceremony, Scott was as nervous as a cat.  As time got closer and closer - he got more and more nervous.  Now - we were the only two there, so I couldn't figure out what in the world was wrong with him.  On the way to the chapel he started sweating and his hands were as cold as ice with sweat dripping off of them.  I kept asking him "Scott if there is something wrong you better tell me"  "Scott if you don't want us to do this you have to tell me now" "Scott what is wrong"  "Scott if you have changed your mind just tell me, I will be OK"  All the time he kept saying "everything is fine, I am fine".

Well as we got there and got everything arranged, I was surprised with a song.  Scott sang "you had me at hello" during our wedding.  It was priceless!!  I loved it soooo much!!

I would not change one thing about that day if I could -- I have loved every minute of our lives together and cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in the future! 

Thank you God for my AMAZING husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment